I do not think the occupants of this home are going to like burnt toast anymore. This was simply an unfortunate accident as most fires are. What is most important is that no one was hurt. The fire was detected then was quickly put out but as you can see there were still damages that needed to be fixed. One, the smell! I personally love the smell of a campfire on a chilly night but I know for a fact I do not like them smell of burning wood while I am inside a house. It can get nauseating, give you anxiety (is the house still burning), and the smell is not something you want to walk into after a long day of work. Two, cleaning/replacing the cabinets and walls. Three, be sure there is not going to be a water/mold issue from putting the fire out. No matter how big or small we are here to make it "Like it never even happened."