Emergency Ready Plan (ERP)
Have you ever been on vacation, yet you receive 20 calls a day from work? We understand your pain/frustration and we are here to help! Here is how;
Did you know as many as 50% of businesses close down following a disaster, according to the latest research? Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. If your employees do not know where the water shut off valve is how can they prevent excessive damage to your business. If you ask your employees right now would they know where that valve was, would they know where the nearest fire extinguisher was? These are some of the many questions that an ERP(Emergency Ready Profile) will cover.
By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
- A no cost assessment of your facility. This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster. This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider. You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. You can approve work based on cost, whether it is fire, mold, water, biohazard, vandalism, etc. This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information. Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are "Ready for whatever happens."
- Phone App OR a printed portfolio. For your convenience you can have your profile printed and/or you can install our ERP App on your phone!
Best of all, it is of NO cost to you and you can finally take that dream vacation!