Apartment Fire in Paradise Valley 85253
To start this blog off I will say that no one was seriously injured in this fire. The only damage done was to this single apartment which everyone one involved is lucky and thankful.
Now let us get into what happened and how we helped with the cleanup of the apartment. The source was believed to be from an electrical wire that sparked for on reason or another causing the fire. The first responders did an amazing job (as usual) of putting the fire out and making sure no one was injured. How did we help? We removed all the effected content and sorted it between salvageable or unsalvageable. Unfortunately, almost everything in the apartment was unsalvageable but thankfully the tenant had insurance to cover their belongings. By no means does that mean it is easier going through any loss, but it can give you a slight relief knowing you are covered. With the contents that were salvageable we will be cleaning them and getting them back to preloss conditions.