This house was flooded from A-Z after a broken pipe in the roof caused a downpour on the home. The room that had the most mold was definitely the kitchen. There was mold on the cabinets, dishwasher, and as you can see in the before photo behind everything. In the after photo you can see that we removed just about everything in the kitchen. What we didn't take, we cleaned, to ensure there wasn't anymore mold. Sometimes accidents happen in your life that you cannot control. What you can control is how prepared you are for those just in case moments. We are here for you no matter how big or small!